home page Tourism and Attractions
Tourism and Attractions
In the middle of the culture!
To discover the history and the culture of this area you just need to reach Bertinoro, a medieval town centre characterized by little cobble paving which climb toward the ancient bishop's fortress.
Bertinoro is a very important university centre and houses an inter-religious museum dedicated to the three monotheist religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islamism.
Descending from Bertinoro to the plain, you will reach Forlimpopoli, where the medieval fortress overlook the wide square and where the scents of the typical cuisine are signed by Pellegrino Artusi, a famous gastronome who is entitled the first Italian Centre on "home cooking" and the culture of alimentation, which is inspired by his recipes.
Covering the via Emilia north-westward you'll arrive in Forlì, capital of the province together with Cesena. In Forlì precious pieces of architecture stand out on the stately Piazza Saffi, under the shadow of the Romanesque bell tower of San Mercuriale. Through several squares you'll reach the museum San Domenico, thirteenth-century convent transformed today in the Civic Art Gallery, with a gallery which hosts international exhibitions.
The historical centre of Cesena is also splendid, crossed by narrow streets and arcades and dominated by the Malatesta Fortress. The symbol of the city is the Malatesta Library, founded in the mid-fifteenth century and preserved intact in its structure, furnishings and collection of books, such that it has been entered in the International Register "Memory of the World" by UNESCO.
Leaving from Cesena, in few time you'll arrive in Cesenatico: the sails of the Leonardesque Canal Harbour colour this pearl of the Adriatic, which is characterized by long sandy beaches full of umbrellas.
You have many reasons to choose, to spend an holiday with us!!
* There are many opportunities to have fun in the Theme parks you'll find near the hotel: Indiana Park the biggest adventure park of the region, which is just in front of us; but also Mirabilandia, Aquafan, Oltremare, Italy in Miniature, Cattolica's aquarium, that are famous in the whole Europe.
* Your wish to do sport. Nature and sport are combined in several different ways: The sports centre situated right in front of us is equipped with an outdoor swimming pool besides a solarium, some bars, soccer, football and volleyball field; an important horse centre, not so far from the hotel, where you can ride choosing an American saddle or an English one; who likes golf will be able to play in the Golf Club “I Fiordalisi”, where you can find a great variety of flat hole, uphill and downhill, water hazards and numerous bunkers..
* To be in the outskirts of the Adriatic Riviera: Cervia, Milano Marittima, Cesenatico are less or more 30 km away from us, whit their famous beaches and shops they are perfect to combine the beauty of the and the relax of the Thermal Bath.
* To be near cities of art: We are in the hearth of Italy and in the hearth of one of the most beautiful region of the country. Not far from us so many cities and towns to visit, in a succession of castles, churches, historic and artistic places to spend many moments of fun: shopping, with many outlets, shopping centres and walking town centres full of shops. Moreover, the good food that never fails in a region with strong gastronomic traditions you will find many restaurants, taverns, inns, farmhouses, the "Piadina kiosks" and museums of taste. We will be glad to advise you which are the most suitable routes for you, according to your preferences and you needs,for examples: Forlì and Cesena, Bertinoro and the street of Wine and Taste, Forlimpopoli, Pellegrino Artusi's cradle, Predappio and the cities beside the sea, including Marine Museum in Cesenatico, as well as Ravenna, Rimini, Riccione, San Marino up to Bologna. which are all reachable in about 1 hour from our hotel.
* The natural parks: the famous salt pans of Cervia with MUSA the outdoor Salt Museum, the natural reserve of Scardavilla's forest and the protected area of Magliano, a true oasis of wildlife with artificial ponds and nature trails that offer visitors even the chance to try birdwatching. In the Ronco river's bends you can admire typical of wetlands' plants and animals , over 130 species of birds and 30 mammals easily observable in the different periods of the year. Ravenna'sPark Safari where you can find more of 700 animals and more of 100 different species in condition of total freedom in an area of 450.000 sqm .
* To be not so far away from the magic Casentino Forests and from theAppennino tosco-romagnolo, where many activities are organized during springs and summer time, from the amazing Ridracoli Dam, and from Campigna, traditional city break for the inhabitants of Forlì.
Besides all these reasons you should choose Romagna also for the wide variety of festivals, events, celebrations, even out of season. Rely up on us if you want a vacation that in addition to the relax of the spa gives you the opportunity to discover the secret corners or the most known ones of our territory!
Availability and Rates
enter your email and You will be informed about all news: